We want to make sure that we create a safe, comfortable and inclusive environment and an enjoyable experience (without nuisance) for everyone. Therefore, we require all participants to agree with the following rules of participation in our Online Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management (SSWM) Training Course:
1. Participation rights, once granted, are unconditional and shall not discriminate based on any personal traits, including but not limited to the following: gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, political views, previous experiences. In turn, participants commit to not discriminate or practice in any kind of hateful behaviour towards others and are urged to report such behaviour to the administration. In case harmful or harassing conduct is reported, administrators will investigate these claims and reserve the right to warn the offending party or withdraw right to participation.
2. Sharing provocative material, including sexual imagery, religiously, racially or politically offensive content, hate speech, is prohibited in any instance within the context of the training.
3. By confirming your participation, you agree that your name or image may be featured in reports, articles or communication material covering the event and subsequent activities (e.g. screenshots). In case you do not consent to this, please contact the administrators ahead of time, but at the latest by 5th December 2020, explaining your reasons, so we can inform you on measures to protect your identity.
4. By confirming your participation, you agree to receive e-mails regarding the Online Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management (SSWM) Training ahead of and after the event itself. The administration commits to keeping these to a minimum.
5. By confirming your participation, you agree to receive WhatsApp messages or being involved in training related WhatsApp groups in which will be used before and during the Online Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management (SSWM) Training. The administration commits to keeping these to a minimum.